Focus on Disability Foundation (UK) is a UK-based charity with registration number 1157043 working to support the charitable work of Focus on Disability Foundation (Nigeria) with registration number 55019 and alongside partner organisations in Nigeria to achieve equal rights for people with disabilities
1. To enable children and adults with disabilities to be self-sufficient and integrated into society rather than spend a life in an institutional setting.
2. To provide children and adults with disabilities with necessary life and social skills
3. To educate families and communities about the needs of children and adults with disabilities and special needs
4. To provide educational materials and disability aids to achieve their potentials.
5. To develop the physical, mental, emotional and social skills of children and adults with disabilities and special needs