Focus on Disability Foundation (UK) is a UK based charity with registered number 1157043 working to support the charitable work of Focus on Disability Foundation (Nigeria) with registered number 55019 and alongside partner organisations in Nigeria to achieve equal rights for the people with disabilities
Focus On Disability foundation UK.
The charity is registered in England and wales.Working to represent the physically challenged people in Nigeria
Focus on Disability Foundation gives people with disabilities real choice about how they live their lives
1. To enable children and adults with disabilities to be self-sufficient and integrated into society rather than spend a life in an institutional setting.
2. To provide the children and adults with disabilities with necessary life and social skills
3. To educate families and communities about the needs of children and adults with disabilities and special needs
4. To provide education materials and disability aids to achieve their potentials.
5. To develop the physical, mental, emotional and social skills of children and adults with disabilities and special needs